Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

victor wooten DMB concert

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by lewibassist, May 7, 2003.

1. there is this video i donwloaded of kazza called victor wooten-DMB concert (live) and his solo is fab ive been tryin to get it rite for ages but i havnt succeded has any1 tabbed the solo out if so could u please send it to me LewisCotton666@hotmail.com

2. yeah i have that video, its really great, but no i cant tab it, i dont have the video with me, why not just slow it down and watch what he plays?

3. Any suggestions on slowing it down?

Cheers.

4. EricTheEZ1

EricTheEZ1

Nov 23, 2004
    Clawson, MI
    I'm extremely interested in getting a tab for that as well. Not so much to play it verbatim, but just to built up musical phrase vocabulary. Every line is incredible.

The movie isn't the best quality and you definetly can't tell what frets he's playing at so slowing it down probably wouldn't do anything. I was wondering if either someone has already tabbed it out or if you could load it into a program that could tell you what notes he's playing.

Anybody?

-Eric.

5. Yea its great. Does anyone know where i could download it. Because i have bought a new pc and it was lost and i cant find it anywhere. Thanks

Lewis