victor wooten "show of hands" tabs

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by macool, Jan 1, 2002.

1. does anyone know where i can find tabs or sheet music for the songs on this c.d. i just got it and i am looking forward to plaing the stuff on the c.d. i have tried to figure some of it out but i just got the intro to classical thump down pretty good but i think i may need some help on the rest of it. i would especially like to learn "more love".
  2. good luck and may the lord have mercy on your soul.

3. thanks. i guess.:) im sure that with a little ambition and elbow grease i can learn those songs. i have never given up on learning anything and i can play pretty much whatever i have tried to learn. and that is including tommy the cat wich after months i am very proud to say that i can play it.
  4. FalsehoodBass

Jul 22, 2001
    Denver, CO
    i have the tab/sheet music to classical thump... if you really want it i could send you a copy or something.... more love is a rad song. It doesn't seem too hard but its played on a tenor bass with a nonstandard tuning, and with peizos.
  5. yeah ive almost got classical thump figured out. i cant play it but i know most of the notes. and i believe that the tuning A D G Bflat wouldnt be to hard to accomplish and ive got an effect that sounds pretty close to the song. so i shall move on and conquer.:)
  6. falsehoodbass- is it the entire song as heard on the cd or is it just the first bit- like on the website.