Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

victor wooten "show of hands" tabs

Discussion in 'General Instruction [BG]' started by macool, Jan 1, 2002.

1. does anyone know where i can find tabs or sheet music for the songs on this c.d. i just got it and i am looking forward to plaing the stuff on the c.d. i have tried to figure some of it out but i just got the intro to classical thump down pretty good but i think i may need some help on the rest of it. i would especially like to learn "more love".

2. good luck and may the lord have mercy on your soul.

3. thanks. i guess.:) im sure that with a little ambition and elbow grease i can learn those songs. i have never given up on learning anything and i can play pretty much whatever i have tried to learn. and that is including tommy the cat wich after months i am very proud to say that i can play it.

4. FalsehoodBass

FalsehoodBass

Jul 22, 2001
    Denver, CO
    i have the tab/sheet music to classical thump... if you really want it i could send you a copy or something.... more love is a rad song. It doesn't seem too hard but its played on a tenor bass with a nonstandard tuning, and with peizos.

5. yeah ive almost got classical thump figured out. i cant play it but i know most of the notes. and i believe that the tuning A D G Bflat wouldnt be to hard to accomplish and ive got an effect that sounds pretty close to the song. so i shall move on and conquer.:)

6. falsehoodbass- is it the entire song as heard on the cd or is it just the first bit- like on the website.