Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

victory in heaven blues band needs your vote

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by VIHBASS, Aug 10, 2002.

1. the victory in heaven blues band will be performing this tues Aug.13, at bubba and macs blue shack in somers point new jersey,we have been picked as one of six semifinalist bands ,that will be aired on CN8 at 11:00 PM ON AUG 30 comcast chanel,and then again on WWAC channel 53 at 10:00pm, on sept.1st,you can also hear our music at www.vihband.com ,if you like what you hear and want to cast a vote for us go to www.bubbamac.com and click on star search after the shows air and give us a vote, i will greatly appreciate your help here
    thanks
    peace
    frank

2. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Hey, caught you on the Backyard Rocker last Sunday. Thanks for the shoutout, Frank.

3. yo liquid midnight i glad you heard it how did we sound on the radio, i thought you would get a kick out of me saying your name on the radio ,do you get cn8 out there
    peace
    frank

4. LiquidMidnight

LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    You guys sounded great. Espcially considering that I was listening to you on a boom box with a blown speaker. (My main stereo didn't have it's antennae setup, so I had to get my old boom box) All of the songs sounded great though, and I dug your groove on Take a Hand.

Take care.

5. thank you liquid midnight
    peace
    frank

6. WE WON
    hey liquid thanks a lot for supporting us
    i would also like to thank blux,and anyone else here that is behind us
    peace
    frank

7. JoelEoM

JoelEoM

Mar 11, 2002
    Lancaster, PA
    hey, good job frank, give my congratualtions and say hey to rest of the guys for me. good luck with everything!

8. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Music-related.

Miscellaneous.

9. hey jazzbo i have no idea how to moive this thread ,if you want to delete it or please move it for me ,go ahead bro
    peace
    frank

10. yo joel i was not sure if you were posting yet hows san diego goin bro,can you see my son in the navy seal training program ,`LOL, i will definately send the message to the guys and we also appreciate you little brother ,
    peace
    frank