Victory in Heaven Blues Band Smoked last night

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Blux, Jun 2, 2002.

1. Blux

Feb 5, 2002
    Philadelphia, Pa.
    This blues band with our own VIHBass holding down the bottom, played at the Coffee Club in Media, Pa. last night. They are tight, with years of experience. They know the blues and the audience sure dug the great set-list. Check them out if you ever have the chance.

And see vihbass's web site.

It was nice to meet you Frank. Please tell Larry and Sterling, again, how much we enjoyed the show.
  2. LiquidMidnight

Dec 25, 2000
    Man, Pa's blues scene rocks. I need to get my butt into a band that plays out. :(
  3. thanks Dennis ,
    first i want to thank you and your wife for cominmg out to see us.
    this is one hurdle that we have gone over now, that is to get people from talkbass to believe in us ,i did not expect to see you there last night ,which i want to thank you for,because having you out there made me really concentrate,
    and made it a night to remember,Larry and Sterling are very credible professionals,and this is a chance of a lifetime to be able to be a part of this group,there are so many groups ,how do you get people to believe you when you say these guys are good?,i mean i play with these guys and they are really good,i just wish more people will find out about us,some of our shows are very thin in audience and some are very good ,we met with this guy today after doing a beneift concert for a cancer treatment center he has opened the doors for us to put a show on that could handle 1100 people,so there are oppurtunity's there for us, all we need to do is try and make them a reality ,
    on june 8 we will be at free spirit rec center,in Landisburg Pa.with some other top bands from Pa.and then on june 15 we will be in Milton Pa.playing for Relay for life which is another good cause,and there will be plenty of talent at this gig also,so we are heading in the right direction
    I do appreciate this post that you have started, and i hope to meet more fellow talkbasser's at future events and please come and introduce yourself before we go on because it really encourages me
    thank you
    to bad we did not have a camera !!!!