1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Video: Big cats love pumpkins

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by bassrique, Oct 31, 2010.

1. Who would'a thought?

2. That was the best.

3. That place is fantastic (Big Cat Rescue), great people doing a great thing.

4. Where are they?

5. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    Tigers swim?! :eek:

6. Just outside Tampa, FL: http://www.bigcatrescue.org/

If you're within a few hours, it's well worth the trip. I'll be visiting again next time I'm in Orlando.

:)

7. Dude...tigers LOVE water. You didn't know?

8. elgecko

elgecko

Apr 30, 2007
    Anasleim, CA
    Had no idea...not many bengal tigers round these parts. :p

9. Wow, now I remember [I heard about the place on the radio a couple months ago].....cool.

10. That was awesome. Big Cats ftw

11. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    I've been to Big Cat Rescue a couple of times, that place is really awesome.

There's a place in North Western Arkansas near Eureka Springs called Turpentine Creek, for anyone who lives out that way and wants to see some really big cats, and a couple bears up close too.

12. FilterFunk

FilterFunk Everything is on the ONE! Supporting Member

Mar 31, 2010
    Yep. They're my favorite creatures, with birds of prey running a close second.

13. This reminds me of my house cat, Fuzzer. He had a similar thing with, of all things, wine corks. It was the way his claws sank into them a little bit and caught...it would drive him nuts and he'd flop around playing with a cork for hours.

14. anyonefortennis

anyonefortennis Supporting Member

Jun 28, 2005
    Lincoln, NE
    Tigers love pepper. They hate cinnamon.

:D