1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Video of a show in Paris

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Eric Grossman, Nov 13, 2006.

1. Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Nov 3, 2004
    St. Louis
    Endorsing Artist: Hipshot Products and SIT Strings
    Hey everyone. I just wanted to show you all a video of a performance I did for a French TV show called, "Taratata". It was done in Paris last year. It's with Sarah Bettens. I hope you guys like it.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cf7AkFy_AFI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cf7AkFy_AFI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

2. Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Nov 3, 2004
    St. Louis
    Sorry guys. For some reason, the actual vid doesn't show here, only the HTML code. Here's the url, though:

3. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol

Cool performance.
    You know it's a major music show in France, right ?
    One of the most, if not the most respected when it comes to popular music.

4. Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Nov 3, 2004
    St. Louis
    Thanks. Yeah, I know. The other featured artist was Oasis. They rocked my face off.

5. MikeBass

MikeBass Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2003
    Royal, Oak, MI.
    Nice playing Eric!!
    Seems like a real sweet gig.

6. machine gewehr

machine gewehr

Sep 17, 2005
    Istanbul
    That was great,she has a great voice! You got a nice tone and a beautiful bass too.Nice and tasty playing also. ;)

7. Eric Grossman

Eric Grossman

Nov 3, 2004
    St. Louis
    Thanks very much, guys. I love the gig. I've been playing with her for a long time, and I'm very lucky. It really could have been any one of a million bass players.