Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Videogame-ish tune made by ME

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Abr@hamBassBoy, Apr 24, 2003.

1. Here's a little tune I made recently... It's very simple and comparable to the sound technology of the videogames during the early 80s... however it's pretty cool... see for yourself... If ya like videogame music I think you're gonna like this (a bit)...

PS. I suck at this anyway so...:bawl:

Open it here:
    http://www27.brinkster.com/abraham85/song 1.mid

2. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    HAHA! I love it! I am a retro-videogame music loving freak though. :D I noticed you used (synthed at least) my two instruments- is there any chance you have sheet music for the lead trumpet or whatever part so I can play it for kicks?

3. Actually I have... I made the entire song in Power tab Software (That's the reason why there are only two channels...) So I could send it to ya in a Power Tab Software File... However in order to run the file it is required that you to have Power Tab Software. Guess you'll able to find it at Download.com (Seem to have forgotten the PT Software official web adress :meh: )... Anyway heres the adress to the file: