1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Views from World Trade Center 1

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by P. Aaron, May 26, 2012.

1. Demon_Hunter

Demon_Hunter

Jun 8, 2008
    whoa....this one's freaky

[​IMG]

2. JimB52

JimB52 User Supporting Member

May 24, 2007
    East Coast
    Just saw it yesterday. It will be a BIG building when finished.

3. jmattbassplaya

jmattbassplaya Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2008
    I didn't even know this building was being made until a few weeks ago. Has there been a lot of coverage about it, because if so I haven't seen anything until recently.

4. Can't say I have seen much coverage for it, although there's some articles/news stories every so often. I suspect this is only because I live in NY as well.. definitely not national coverage until it's almost done.

From my school I have been able to see the construction of the new WTC, so it has been kind of cool to see it rising from the ground and eclipsing other buildings. Sometime in the beginning of May it became higher than the Empire State Building.

5. It was big news when it was announced and when the they broke ground on construction, but other than that it has stayed out of major news for the most part.