Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Vigier Basses on the 'bay crazy cheap!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by slugworth, Dec 28, 2005.

1. slugworth

slugworth Banned

Jun 12, 2003
    So. Calif.
  2. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Thanks Slug, I would snap up the passion 4 if I had any money left. Simply superb basses.

3. slugworth

slugworth Banned

Jun 12, 2003
    So. Calif.
    That Excess model is identical to mine except mine has a matching headstock. I paid almost twice the opening bid for it...It would be a helluva deal for a grand...

Slug

4. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Yes it would, I remember looking at yours. How are you getting on with the newest addition to the stable?

5. slugworth

slugworth Banned

Jun 12, 2003
    So. Calif.
    I've just about got my new Arpege dialed in. There are so many sounds in this thing it's unbelievable. And the playability? It's a Vigier.....It's almost effortless. The phenolic fingerboard is a treat; the notes jump out at you. She's a beauty indeed.

Cheers,

Slug

6. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Great, glad to hear it. I am in love with mine, having just used it on a fusion session. It recently saw off an Alembic Elan 6. Just cant beat it!

7. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
    GOD DAMN! i do have the money! but im not confident on US E-bayers with 10 feedback....

8. Lo end PUNCH

Lo end PUNCH

Jan 28, 2005
    Racine,Wi
    I know the owner of those basses!!! A great guy and he really keeps his instruments in tip-top shape. I have played all of those basses, they are actually all new and not used. Those are a great buy.

9. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
  10. vene-nemesis

vene-nemesis Banned

Jul 17, 2003
    Bilbao España
  11. chris h

chris h Guest

Jun 16, 2002
    Oxford, England
    Origional it certainly is not but I like it! My passion is not origional either, it has Marleaux electronics. Only because I found it with a passive pre and p-bass pickups in the place of benedettis which upset me greatly!