1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

VigierUSA Introduction

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by VigierUSA, Jan 7, 2013.

1. VigierUSA

VigierUSA

Jan 7, 2013
    Kingston, NY
    General Manager USA, Vigier Guitars
    EDIT: Just saw the member intro sub. Can someone move this? Sorry/Thank you!

Hey guys!

I didn't see an introductions subforum, if this is in the wrong section, I apologize. I didn't want to just jump into conversation as a rep for a company without saying a couple words.

My name's DJ Scully and I'm the GM for Vigier Guitars in the US. I've been playing bass for 12-13 years, been working for Vigier for almost 2 years now.

I have found myself lurking on talkbass a lot lately, so I figured I'd join up and start participating. Admittedly, I'm not as in-touch with the boutique bass scene as I used to be and hopefully joining here will help with that. I also feel like I need to work on my technique since I'm playing more now than I ever have before.

Not here to spam or sell product, just want to take part in the community and if anyone happens to have any Vigier questions along the way I'm happy to answer those. :D

I just joined Dead Empires in June. Unfortunately, they had just wrapped tracking on the full length, so I didn't get to drop my particular brand of stank on here, but in the future there may be some re-recording:
    [SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/deadempires/sets/waiting-in-waves[/SOUNDCLOUD]

The running joke is that I got a "Trujillo Contract" to join. I'm not on the record, but I'm in the band. If I re-record the parts in the future it'll be even more true.

Here's a shot from a gig a week or two ago:
    [​IMG]

I took it upon myself to do some product testing... :smug:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 6, 2021