No longer available Vintage 1975 Fender Jazz Bass Body, Original Finish, Partially Loaded

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by Alan Ace Cooper, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Alan Ace Cooper

Alan Ace Cooper Supporting Member

Jan 6, 2004
    Northern Virginia, USA - 13 mi
    Endorsing artist: Devon Basses, DR Strings, EMG pickups, Bag End Cabs
    Price:
    $550.00
    Here is a very nice, natural relic, 1975 Fender Jazz Bass body. The body is in its original, custom colored, black finish. I ordered it from an overseas dealer a few weeks ago. It is in great, overall shape for a 43 plus year old instrument. The finish has some additional aging issues. Sweaty hands, combined with outdoor gigs, were probably the culprit for some of the finish disfiguring. The finish remains hard and NOT soft or tacky and does NOT show any prior signs of sitting in water etc. As noted from the dealer I purchased it from, the prior owner had the body drilled for a 4 bolt set up. The holes were prior filled and repainted. Hardly noticeable with the 3 bolt neck plate attached.

She’s a beauty, but she’s not shy on weight. When teamed with my 1978 Jazz Bass neck, EMG pickups and Leo Quan bridge and other parts, she tips the scale at 11 lbs. My other ‘75 Jazz is 12.6 lbs

Body comes with non original, but period / age correct pickguard and control plate. Also included is an early, 1980s Leo Quan, BadAss II bridge plate. Sale includes 1975 Fender 3 Bolt Jazz Bass Body. Naturally aged white pickguard, Jazz Bass Control plate (extra hole drilled for series/parallel switch) and Leo Quan bridge plate. No other staging/ photo items will be included - no neck, no pickups, no electronics or control knobs.

Other pics and/or separate pics available upon request.

Your PayPal payment gets the it shipped to your lower 48th Continental US state.

56A698F9-4EEE-4D1C-A4D1-843348989475.jpeg
    C0E61495-F7D9-4254-B040-C9E9B807C16A.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 20, 2021