1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Vintage '70s Acoustic 370 Bass Head w/ Acoustic 371 1x18 Cabinet

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by bernard_wally, May 23, 2020.

1. bernard_wally

bernard_wally Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2012
    Price:
    Head and cab are in decent shape, and sound great together! I own a good number of these heads and cabs, and am just thinning things right now. Head is at 240 volts. I will throw in a voltage converter transformer. Available for pickup in Rhode Island. If you'd like to separate them, send me a message and we'll talk.

gqc8nwqbc9grrqv8pgz7.jpg
    fxkijuu8qcxolmu4qzqb.jpg
    iffbaunqtwjwqib2gle6.jpg
    zf98tqmfkxlgkh4klhhv.jpg

maxschrek likes this.
  2. maxschrek

maxschrek Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2006
    Chattanooga, TN.
    Incredible price. 370 is my gigging amp of choice when it isn't practical to haul around a tube amp. Very meaty and powerful and the best solid state amp ever, imo. GLWTS.

bernard_wally likes this.
  3. 60bass

60bass Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2005
    Charlotte, NC
    Add 1 more 301 and you have my main gigging amp for many years. Never needed PA support with that rig. Just balls to the wall bass! GLWTS

bernard_wally likes this.