1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Vintage 80's Roadstar II RB630 MIJ Precision

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jobu3, Sep 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jobu3

jobu3 Artist formerly known as Big Joe

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Made in Japan. Black with maple. It has some dings on the front of the body and on the headstock, some belt buckle rash on the back but considering the age I'd say the bass is in very good shape. The neck is big and chunky. The action is pretty low without buzz. The tone is absolutely killer. It has a DiMarzio p-up. It's fat and growly and sits perfectly in the mix. A real player.

Comes with a gigbag.

No trades unless it's a set of 4-string jazz bass single coils +cash on your end.

$250 shipped to the 48.

PM me.

Attached Files:

2. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    More pix.

Attached Files:

3. mcapote

mcapote

Sep 9, 2009
    Miami Florida
    my first 6 string guitar when i was 12 yo was a roadstar II. Wish I had the cash to grab this up just for nostalgia.

4. Standalone

Standalone

Jan 17, 2005
    New Haven
    Love these. I have an '82 Blazer, pretty much the same bass. Love it. I paid more for mine. That price (shipped!) for a classic looking sweet playing and sounding P is where it's at.

5. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    Price drop: $240 shipped.

6. jobu3

Feb 17, 2002
    Mountain Top, PA
    sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.