SOLD Vintage Acoustic 370 head

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by b-bottom, Jul 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    So apparently their is such a thing as having to many amps..... who would have thunk it

If you clicked on this thread then you already know everything their is to know about this amp so I won't waste your time repeating anything.

I bought this head as a back up but I've ended up not needing it. I am not sure what year it is, the serial number is HA 3207.
    The amp works great, sounds great and has more volume then you will ever need.

The tolex is beat up in spots. And it looks like their was a sticker on the top of it at one time because the tolex isn't as faded in certain spots (you can kind of see what I mean in the picture)
    Their is writing on the front of the amp and on the back. At one time the amp must've belonged to a sound company and used as a backline head.
    One of the plastic knobs on one of the sliders is missing. If you really wanted to, I'm sure that you could find a replacement. Although it works fine without it.

Like I said the amp works great and that is what's important.

I would rather not ship the amp because it is a beast. However if you really want it shipped, you can pm me and I'll figure out how much shipping will be. I'm guessing that it would be over $50 though in the lower 48. If you want to set up a meeting and are around Knoxville TN, I am ok with that.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer them in a timely manner.

I'm asking $250 for the head plus any shipping that may be involved. I'm also open to interesting trades.

2. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    monday bump

4. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    bump

5. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    1174639-mariobump.jpg

6. b-bottom

b-bottom

Dec 18, 2006
    Knoxville TN
    sold

7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 5, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.