1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Vintage Ampeg SVT For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Amps, Preamps, and Cabinets' started by xcelr8, Apr 10, 2010.

1. xcelr8

xcelr8

Apr 10, 2010
    West Palm Beach FL
    Hey guys:

New here. I bought this awesome Ampeg SVT when I just started playing bass in 1986.

At the time it was a few years old, so I am calculating it to be a 1984. It's almost selfish of me to use it solely utilitarian, so I've decided to sell it to someone who can appreciate its intrinsic value.

It has never been refurbished because it has never suffered any damage. One rocker switched was replaced around 1992. I was asked what color and went with black. It's the power switch. The amp works perfect.

The larger tubes have not been replaced on my watch. Whoever buys it will want to replace those. I am going to post more pics once I clean it up. Anyone can call me: 561 213 6117. I am in South Florida.

Price $1,100 plus shipping (actual cost of shipping).

Dave

2. DanRJBrasil

DanRJBrasil

Jun 10, 2007
    pics?

3. xcelr8

xcelr8

Apr 10, 2010
    West Palm Beach FL
    I see my pic upload failed...so here goes again.

Attached Files:

4. xcelr8

xcelr8

Apr 10, 2010
    West Palm Beach FL
    I'd trade for this setup: GK 1001rbII with 410rbh cab...