1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

VINTAGE BK BUTLER BLUE TUBE + EXTRAS

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by SirMjac28, Jan 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    I have a vintage BK Butler Blue Tube in great condition plus a custom built bass fuzz/tone generator with four buttons and two switches I bought the Blue Tube recently and ended up buying another one on Ebay I love these things I had them in parallel but it was overkill plus my Mesa has a tube preamp so I decided one was enough the fuzz was a custom build I had done this past year I wanted a classic fuzz what I got was a fuzz on steroids with extra switches for tone generating ? not what I ordered I tried to get some answers never got emails answered so I will throw this in for free.I also will include a vintage G.E -NOS 12AT7 tube and a vintage RCA 12AU7A "clear top " tube one of the best 12AU7A tubes ever made. 115.00 shipped CONUS U.S and Canada only please any questions please contact me thanks for looking.

Attached Files:

2. AndyCotton

AndyCotton Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2008
    Guilford, VT
    pm'd

3. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    2nd in line...

4. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion Gold Supporting Member

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Pm answered sold pending payment thanks everyone for looking

5. SirMjac28

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    And she is sold to the man in my beloved NYC I love that town

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.