1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ
  2. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Vintage Blonde King Bass

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by amaceli, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amaceli

amaceli

Aug 4, 2008
    Brooklyn, NY
    This is a collector's item that is no longer made (King is selling re-issue copies, but it's not this bass-this is the old king). It sounds great, but I don't need it anymore and don't play the kind of gigs that require this sound. With a realist pickup. If you do the rockabilly thing or country, this is your bass! I bought it from the Boston String Company in the mid 90's and used for my first New York Gigs.

Selling for $3000. Call me at 917-568-3167 and let's see if we can work something out. I'm located in New York City and I've never sold a bass before (I have two for sale here now), so I'll need some help regarding shipping costs, etc.

It's a fun bass, even though it's kind of a one-trick pony. Will send more pics if you want.

Attached Files:

2. Jeremy Allen

Jeremy Allen Supporting Member

Mar 18, 2002
    Bloomington, IN
    Tony, I remember this bass! It's a nice one. Good luck!

3. kmanley_29649

kmanley_29649

Jan 25, 2008
    Taylors SC
    I got to play an old King this weekend. If I had the money, I'd buy this off of you, but unfortunately I won't be in a position to buy a new bass for a while. Good luck. I hope this bass goes to a good home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.