Vintage Early 1970's Fender Jazz/Precision Bridge

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by friskinator, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. friskinator

friskinator Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Georgia
    Up for sale is a vintage late 60's/early 70's Fender Jazz/Precision bridge. I pulled this one off a 1970 Jazz body that I recently parted out. I sold most of the parts on TB, but also sold a couple on Ebay, and my buyer on the bridge flaked out. So, it's up for sale again with a significant price drop.

The bridge is in great condition, with no major rusting/pitting on the front side, but there's some black paint and chipped finish on the back from when it was taken off the previous body. The G string harmonic screw is different from the others (the adjustment end for the G is a Phillips head, while the others are flat-head). All other screws/saddles work as they should. Also includes original mounting screws. Would be great for restoring an 60's/70's Jazz or P, or maybe a relic project.

I'll let this one go for exactly what it sold for on Ebay: $30 shipped. PM if interested.

Attached Files:

2. friskinator

friskinator Supporting Member

Apr 5, 2007
    Georgia
    Sold. Wow, that was fast!

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 17, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.