Vintage Guild D-40 acoustic guitar

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by baba, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm selling a 1971 Guild D-40 acoustic guitar. Check out Ritchie Havens at Woodstock if you are unfamiliar with this beast of a dreadnought. It's all original and in great condition for a 38 year old guitar. The bridge pins with dots you see aren't original, but the originals are in the case and come with it. More pics here: http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q109/andyspublicpix/d40/

IMG_2836.jpg

$1000 + shipping. USPS Money Order.

2. If I only had the money. My Mom has a 1962 one of these and they are hands down the nicest sounding acoustic guitar that I have ever played, and I have played basically everything you could name.

lowsound

3. ReBass

ReBass

Aug 11, 2007
    Orange County, CA
    Pics please! Any trade interest?

4. TMacATK

TMacATK

Jul 9, 2008
    Davis, CA
    Oh, man. Any pictures? :D

5. Sorry guys, I'm lame. I'll get pictures up, hopefully by tomorrow. A bonus is the vintage World Champions Bullets basketball sticker on the case.:D

In terms of trades, I'll consider 5's and maybe classic 4's. Mostly looking for cash, but offers can't hurt...

6. Finally got pics up.:hyper:

7. G..g..g..GONE!

8. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Oct 16, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.