SOLD Vintage Guild JF30 12 string Flame Maple & Original Guild Case Project

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Thumpin6string, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Thumpin6string

Thumpin6string Supporting Member

Apr 25, 2013
    Shoals Indiana
    Price:
    I have here a Guild JF30-12B1 12 string Acoustic Guitar with original Hard Shell Case. It has a gorgeous Flame Maple Neck, Back and sides. It has the original Grover tuners and hardware. The neck and main shell are in very nice condition. The fret board shows some wear and the frets may need a touch up. The top needs work. There is a crack in the top alongside the treble side of the neck where it attaches to the body and it runs to the sound hole. The top needs to have glue residue from the pickguard removed and possibly a refinish after repairs. The original pickguard is included. This had strings on it and was still playable with high action when I received it. I removed the strings to prevent further damage. All issues on this were prior to me acquiring this guitar. Please ask any questions you may have. This could be a beautiful guitar once repaired. Please check out the pictures for more details. I'm asking $550 OBO plus shipping. Pm me for shipping quote. IMG_2532.JPG IMG_2535.JPG IMG_2536.JPG IMG_2533.JPG IMG_2537.JPG IMG_2538.JPG IMG_2539.JPG IMG_2541.JPG IMG_2540.JPG IMG_2534.JPG IMG_2542.JPG IMG_2543.JPG

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 15, 2021