Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Vintage Guv'nor on ebay.

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by xan, Jun 8, 2005.

1. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
  2. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Good shape too! Almost BIN'ed it myself.

3. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    OMFG I NEED IT.

Time to convince the 'rents...

Thanks for pointing it out.

4. they are very good, i got mine off ebay too, i can get close to that commerford tone as well as others, like the intro to should i stay or should i go etc

5. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    yep shes a beauty, and the price is decent too. anyone want to ship it to me in oz? :)

6. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I'm getting it tonight or tomorrow (i'm 95% sure!) Wish me luck guys, I think i'm just gonna BIN.

This will be my first Ebay purchase evar! Any suggestions or anything?

7. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    awesome! ebay is generally pretty good just check the feedback rating of the seller and make sure they ship it express so you arent waiting around for it. id love to hear some sound clips of what i missed out on!

8. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    This thing seems to be like an EQ and a loooper too, no?

If not, what does that Loop thing do?

9. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    They're pretty cool, but I think you need a TRS/Y cable to use the effects loop. You can throw other pedals in and out of the mix simultaneously when you stomp the switch I believe, i.e. Flanger and Distortion at the same time. Concerning the EQ, just some simple EQ controlling the output when engaged. Almost common on distortions.

His feedback seems good, been a member over six years, so I don't think you have much to worry about. Just pay in a timely manner, and in turn you'll get a cool effect for a good price.

10. Petary791

Petary791

Feb 20, 2005
    Michigan, USA
    I JUST GOT IT!

Thank you SOOOOOOO much xan. I'll be reporting back... soon.

11. xan

xan

Sep 10, 2004
    Perth, Australia
    no worries dude.. im always combing through ebay for something new. glad i could help. enjoy!