1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Vintage Jazz Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DaveLaRue, Jun 12, 2012.

1. DaveLaRue

DaveLaRue

Sep 7, 2011
    Hey guys , i have a fender american standart jazz bass 5.its pretty new actually you know this feel...she is my love , she is my everything.
    I have a question , everybody says "dont afraid of scratching your fender (i mean bumping a fender to anywhere).I had some scratches on my girl's headstock.Here is my question ; Shoul I be upset about that or should I dont be worry about that ? Or i should take a deep breathe and relax because vintage fenders are more charming
    Guys you may find that question silly but my bass guitar is my life , if she is sad , im sad

2. I suggest you decide between playing or giving it a Viking funeral. F that in between sh

3. DaveLaRue

DaveLaRue

Sep 7, 2011
    You are right i have been too silly.im gonna delete this thread and play it.now give it a funeral

4. Pics/video

5. bjabass

bjabass

Jan 10, 2011
    Mountain South
    Have you ever heard the phrase 'scars in fine leather'? Play it or give it to me.:D

6. DaveLaRue

DaveLaRue

Sep 7, 2011
    Man you are right :) thats bad i have never heard it before :/

7. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    my Fender is 2yrs old and is worn through to bare wood at the heel. i play it, it sounds beautiful,... no worries! ENJOY;)

8. DaveLaRue

DaveLaRue

Sep 7, 2011
    Thanks Im better now :)