1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Vintage Modified Tele Bass body/bridge/guard

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by jimmy rocket, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    I just picked this up this week for a project that has taken a different turn. I intended to stick a mighty mite fretless neck on this and thump to my heart's delight, but the neck pocket is too big for the neck I have, so I'm keeping the neck and going in a different direction on the body.

It's a shame too because this one has killer grain. Shown here w/o the guard, but it will come with the original bridge and guard.

6523489827_ef7ebc0a2f.
    photo 1.JPG by jimmyrocket02, on Flickr

I wish I could keep it, but money and time are tight with a newborn in the house.

Looking to get what I paid. TRADED

Will also trade for a p or jazz body with a standard P pocket.

2. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    Still here, and still gorgeous.

Also accepting all sorts of trade offers but I would love to trade this for some fender style tuners + cash. A new VM Jaguar body would also hit the spot.

I wish I could keep this and just build it up, but I've got a three week old and diapers are expensive!

3. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    Bump.

Looking for tuners+ cash as a trade. Other offers considered as well.

4. jimmy rocket

jimmy rocket

Jan 24, 2008
    Ayden, NC
    Trade in the works...

And traded!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.