1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Vintage Modulus Hard Shell Case

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by swpyne, Oct 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    I got this recently with another bass but I no longer need it. It appears to be a vintage Modulus molded hard shell case that's in great condition. There are no rips or smells on the inside and all the latches work properly.

It looks to me like it was originally made of a Modulus Quantum 5 Bass but I can't say for certain because I don't own one. The inside length is 47" and the body shape looks like a Q5 to me.

I'm sure some other basses would fit in it as well so feel free to PM me any dimensions and I will be glad to check for you.

$65.00 Shipped and Insured in the CONUS

PHOTOS CAN BE SEEN HERE: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/oh5etcg06jzxqui/uFy-0SpVHE

2. It looks like a Modulus Genesis case to me as the top horn looks a little long for a Q5....I could be mistaken though.....post some pics in the Modulus Mob thread and someone will chime in. Regardless, it is a great deal.

Edit: After a second glance I have confused myself. It could be for a Q5.

3. Swypne, iriegnome needs a case....and he needs one for either a Genesis or for a Q5 body....so either way this case would work out for him I think. I sent you both PMs. haha

4. swpyne

swpyne Basses R Loaded! Gold Supporting Member

Jul 26, 2005
    Centennial, Colorado
    Thanks Sleep Monkey!

5. iriegnome

iriegnome Bassstar style Supporting Member

Nov 23, 2001
    Kenosha, WI 53140
    PM'd

6. No prob guys. Hope it works out!!

7. rossiman