1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Vintage Peavey TL-6 dual p like F-bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ivlucas, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivlucas

ivlucas Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    Selling my vintage Peavey TL-6. I have the opportunity to get my old Smith back so Im selling off a couple things. Here is my old TL6 with the dual P configuration like some of the early F-basses. It is a vintage instrument but still plays and sounds good. One of the pots does need to be replaced on the eq but over all its great for its age. Price $499shipped.

2. ivlucas

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    Pics

Attached Files:

3. ivlucas

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    Bump

4. ivlucas

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    New pics new price. The pots need to be cleaned up and the battery wire is loose so it only works in passive mode.

5. Ivory! You always have somethin interestin... The TL-6 was my first foray into the 6 string world. These basses sound and play an feel ridiculously well. Battery connection an easy fix, but you know me... I haven't turned my Am Deluxes pre on yet. Add an Aggie pre ta the TL an watch out! This a great bass. Tons of potential. Anna great TB'er. Luck, my friend. I wish I could get this from ya.

6. tmoney61092

tmoney61092

Sep 15, 2009
    Pm sent

7. ivlucas

Dec 19, 2006
    Thomasville, GA
    Pm back atcha

8. ivlucas

Dec 19, 2006