1. Please read before selling or posting: TalkBass DB Classifieds Rules and FAQ

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Vintage Pick-ups for Sale

Discussion in 'DB Classifieds Archive' started by glivanos, Jan 23, 2006.

1. glivanos

glivanos Supporting Member

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    I have some vintage upright bass pick-ups that I'm looking to sell:

1. Dearmond Model 900 in mint condition, including the original box and instructions. I've had it since the early seventies. - $65 plus shipping

2. Polytone Model B-100 from the mid seventies in the vinyl pouch. This one has the cable that connects to the transducer on one end and a male phone plug on the other that plugs directly into an amp or preamp. - $30 plus shipping

3. Polytone Model B-100 that comes in a red rectangular box. Has installation manual and original registration card. This one has a cable that connects to the transducer on one end and then a female phone jack on the other end with a bracket that can be mounted on to the tailpiece with a screw ( all included) so you can plug a cable in. This is original design since the manual shows how to connect it to the bass tailpiece - $30 plus shipping.

Pick-ups all work but due to age are being sold as is. I have pics I can email you if you are interested.

Thanks

2. Blaine

Blaine

Aug 4, 2001
    new york area
    email sent. i'll take the polytone pickup with the female jack if still available.
    tim

3. glivanos

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    Pick-up listing #3 sold.

1 & 2 still available.

4. glivanos

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    The other two pick-ups on hold, sale pending.

5. glivanos

Jun 24, 2005
    Philadelphia Area
    Pending sale on DeArmond and one Polytone pick-up fell through.

They are still available.