Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Vintage Style Fender Precision Bass Headstock Decal (Sticker)

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Ty Rip, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Ty Rip

Ty Rip

Jun 28, 2004
    I came across this Fender Precision bass headstock decal when I was going to attemp refinishing a P-bass to a '57 reissue. Needless to say, it never happened.

I posted this on Ebay but apparently Fender has some sort of pull with Ebay that took the auction off their site and left me with no bidders names or anything. I don't really see the problem, so I figure I will see if any of you guys are interested in buying it.

As you can hopefully see in the picture it just has the p bass logo and the original patent numbers (when the only place Fender made guitars was the USA) If the picture does not show up, post or PM your Email to me and I will send it that way. This attachment doesn't seem to appear in my preview post.

There was an overwhelming interest (17 watching in only the first two days of a 7 day auction and went up to $15 in less than a day) for this on Ebay, and I don't really know what it is worth, so, I will just leave it open to the best offer until Friday or so, or until I am tired and want to give it to someone. Either post right here or send me a PM.

Thanks.
    Tyler

2. Ty Rip

Ty Rip

Jun 28, 2004
    Anyone make me an offer. I couldn't believe how much interest this thing got on ebay, now no one cares :crying:

Seriously though, I just wanted to bump this up and see if anyone was at all interested.

Thanks.

3. csholtmeier

csholtmeier

Feb 8, 2004
    omaha, ne
    PM sent

4. Tez

Tez

Jan 24, 2004
    Australia
    you can get them on e bay Australia can give e mail address if you wish

5. Ty Rip

Ty Rip

Jun 28, 2004
    This item is SOLD.

Thanks.

6. Mazinger

Mazinger Supporting Member

Nov 9, 2002
    USA
    Off topic.

I don't think they had patent numbers on the early Ps.