1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Vintage Vantage Quest Mini-Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Stunkey, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stunkey

Stunkey

Mar 11, 2010
    Time to clear out the stable, Up for Sale an 80's vintage Japanese made Vantage "Quest" Mini-Bass.

This is NOT a toy bass! This is Very well made and certainly not your everyday cheap starter bass.

It's the perfect size for a travel instrument for for your youngster who is just starting out. The split pickup sounds full with classic P-Bass tone. If you listen to this bass being played without seeing it you would never guess that it's not a full size instrument.

The nut measures 1 11/16th" and the width at the 12th fret is 2". Overall length is 38" and the scale from nut to saddle is 25". It weighs about 5 lbs.

It's in very good shape and comes with it's original gig bag. Pics available, email with questions.

If you want your child to learn on a bass that actually plays and sounds good, but is also easily manageable size-wise, this is the bass.

Don't see these too often, so am asking $375.00 OBO + shipping (insured). WIll ship CONUS/Canada or elsewhere, subject to shipping quote.

2. mellamoyo

mellamoyo

Jan 19, 2010
    Pictures?

3. Bottoms_Up!

Bottoms_Up! For the record, I don't love Raymond. Gold Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2009
    Boston, MA
    These are crazy cool! And they sound GREAT! What's the finish/color?

4. Stunkey

Stunkey

Mar 11, 2010

Attached Files:

5. Stunkey

Stunkey

Mar 11, 2010
    Finally some pictures. The bass is quite clean, no damage or cosmetic issues. Pictured beside a Fender Jazz for scale. The marks on the side in the close up are from the flash. I can confirm with a non-flash picture if needed.

Again looking for $375 OBO + S&H

Attached Files:

6. Greatest thing about this bass: they refin very easily. Just use "Vintage Vantage Varnish Vanish" and you've got a whole new bass in a jiffy :)

<early morning stupid pun bump for a cool bass>

7. Stunkey

Stunkey

Mar 11, 2010
    For all those who showed interest thank-you. My kids made the "offer that can't be refused" so I will hold on it for a while longer.

For those who are interested, I just saw one on a well known auction site that rhymes with flea-bay with a nice case. Kills my market, but it would be a bargain.

regards ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.