Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Vintage Warwick bass - still here?!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dreadhead, May 24, 2002.

1. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    Hello there... I've sold the bass on eBay, but the seller doesn't reply to my mails... and I cannot wait.
    Beautiful 1989 Streamer Stage II (not the cheaper Stage I!!!), Afzelia body, 7 pieces Afzelia/Wengé neck, EMG pickups and solid brass hardware and bridge. It's in very good conditions, the frets are almost perfect and the neck is a sword!
    Contact me for pics, info or offers. $1,500.00 (bargain... my loss is your gain...). :eek:

2. SlimT

SlimT

Feb 27, 2002
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Dreadhead:

I was floored that it only went for $1,500!

:eek:

Bummer about the winning bidder.

I wish you luck! That is a sweet bass at a killer price! If only I was in a position to own an example of the golden years of Warwick production.

Cheers!

3. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    Thanx a lot for your support. I've received a mail from the seller... the payment should be here Monday :)
    However you're right... the price was way low... I've sold my THumbs for a lot more!!!:eek:

4. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    I had to receive the check today... well, I didn't receive it, so I must think that the buyer don't wanna buy the bass!:( :(
    I'll consider the offer of every TalkBasser will contact me... thanx.