1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Vintage Warwick bass - still here?!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by dreadhead, May 24, 2002.

1. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    Hello there... I've sold the bass on eBay, but the seller doesn't reply to my mails... and I cannot wait.
    Beautiful 1989 Streamer Stage II (not the cheaper Stage I!!!), Afzelia body, 7 pieces Afzelia/Wengé neck, EMG pickups and solid brass hardware and bridge. It's in very good conditions, the frets are almost perfect and the neck is a sword!
    Contact me for pics, info or offers. $1,500.00 (bargain... my loss is your gain...). :eek:

2. SlimT

SlimT

Feb 27, 2002
    Eden Prairie, MN
    Dreadhead:

I was floored that it only went for $1,500!

:eek:

Bummer about the winning bidder.

I wish you luck! That is a sweet bass at a killer price! If only I was in a position to own an example of the golden years of Warwick production.

Cheers!

3. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    Thanx a lot for your support. I've received a mail from the seller... the payment should be here Monday :)
    However you're right... the price was way low... I've sold my THumbs for a lot more!!!:eek:

4. dreadhead

dreadhead

Feb 1, 2002
    Europe
    I had to receive the check today... well, I didn't receive it, so I must think that the buyer don't wanna buy the bass!:( :(
    I'll consider the offer of every TalkBasser will contact me... thanx.