1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Virginia Beach - Ampeg cab clearance (and other misc stuff)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by neurotictim, Sep 13, 2010.

1. neurotictim

neurotictim Gold Supporting Member

The guy (Steve) I made a trade with for my Stingray 5 is selling a whole mess of Ampeg cabs - really good ones.

I am not affiliated with this guy, except as a concerned musician to another who is recovering from heart surgery and wants this stuff to go to a good home(s) (at a really reasonable price, too!)

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/msg/1952597271.html

There's a whole bunch of other posts from him, take a look and see if you need any of this stuff, I know he'd appreciate it.

99 Pbass body w/76 P-bass neck

Seems like some hot deals to me, anyway.

:bassist:

2. Engagechad

Engagechad

Sep 3, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    I may contact this guy. I live in Richmond, thanks!

3. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    If you pull the trigger but can't make it to VB, I can get the things to the north side of Williamsburg for ya.

Edit: this offer holds true for anybody wanting to make the drive. Probably shave 3 hours off the round-trip.

Riis

4. neurotictim

neurotictim Gold Supporting Member

Good point Riis, and awesome of you to offer the assist. :bassist:

I travel to practice in Newport News twice a week (usually Tuesdays and Thursdays) and wouldn't be averse to doing a delivery in that area, if necessary.

As I said in the OP, the guy posting the ad has recently gone through some serious surgery, so him moving and/or shipping these cabs is pretty much out of the question, unless you have a "middle man".

5. Engagechad

Engagechad

Sep 3, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    That's very cool of you guys to offer, I really have no problems driving down there if I do indeed "pull the trigger" :p

I'm always looking for an excuse to ride down to the beach! Gotta get me cheese steak from Zeros

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 2, 2021