Virginia Beach - Ampeg cab clearance (and other misc stuff)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by neurotictim, Sep 13, 2010.

1. The guy (Steve) I made a trade with for my Stingray 5 is selling a whole mess of Ampeg cabs - really good ones.

I am not affiliated with this guy, except as a concerned musician to another who is recovering from heart surgery and wants this stuff to go to a good home(s) (at a really reasonable price, too!)

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/msg/1952597271.html

There's a whole bunch of other posts from him, take a look and see if you need any of this stuff, I know he'd appreciate it.

99 Pbass body w/76 P-bass neck

Seems like some hot deals to me, anyway.

:bassist:

2. Engagechad

Engagechad

Sep 3, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    I may contact this guy. I live in Richmond, thanks!

3. Zooberwerx

Zooberwerx Gold Supporting Member

Dec 21, 2002
    Virginia Beach, VA
    If you pull the trigger but can't make it to VB, I can get the things to the north side of Williamsburg for ya.

Edit: this offer holds true for anybody wanting to make the drive. Probably shave 3 hours off the round-trip.

Riis

4. Good point Riis, and awesome of you to offer the assist. :bassist:

I travel to practice in Newport News twice a week (usually Tuesdays and Thursdays) and wouldn't be averse to doing a delivery in that area, if necessary.

As I said in the OP, the guy posting the ad has recently gone through some serious surgery, so him moving and/or shipping these cabs is pretty much out of the question, unless you have a "middle man".

5. Engagechad

Engagechad

Sep 3, 2010
    Richmond, VA
    That's very cool of you guys to offer, I really have no problems driving down there if I do indeed "pull the trigger" :p

I'm always looking for an excuse to ride down to the beach! Gotta get me cheese steak from Zeros