Visited Bass Northwest on Saturday 3-31-01

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joe R, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Joe R

Joe R

Nov 4, 2000
    Wenatchee WA. USA
    Me and my Wife went to two Seattle Mariners games this weekend they were exibition games against St Louis if any body is interested, I relized Bass Northwest was only 5 blocks from Safeco field so we walked up to it, I was totaley overwhelmed by the selection of Basses, Spectors, Fenders, Yamaha, G&L, Dean, Musicman i could go on all day, Plus amps & and other things it was heaven, I did not buy a Bass though i will in the future as i plan on going back i did purchase two t-shirts though and they gave me some bumper stickers, So if you are ever in Seattle stop by you wont be dissapointed.
  2. MJB

Mar 17, 2000
    Very cool Joe. I wish I had a store like BNW near me, GC would never see me again.

3. Way cool!!! A friend of mine who has taken up bass will be going out to Seattle in the near future.I know he'll be stopping by BNW.When I had trouble finding the Bergantino web site I went to BassNW's site and hooked up from there.They have such a huge selection.It's unreal.It would be great to have a store like that in my area(however,I am pretty happy with the stores I already frequent.)Well,another reason to visit the west coast.
  4. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    and think that i live here in .....italy....
  5. ARGH!
    Last time I was in Seattle was last summer, but I was with a summer school trip, so I couldn't go look for BassNW!
    And before that, the last time I was there I wasn't interested in music or basses, so I didn't even KNOW about it. Grrr...
    I wonder if I'll be going there this summer...hehehe...maybe get some driving hours if I go on a li'l road trip with my uncle or mom or someone. Hehehe...
    "But this'll count towards SO many driving hours, and I need 50 before this August!" :D