Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Visited Bass Northwest on Saturday 3-31-01

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Joe R, Apr 2, 2001.

1. Joe R

Joe R

Nov 4, 2000
    Wenatchee WA. USA
    Me and my Wife went to two Seattle Mariners games this weekend they were exibition games against St Louis if any body is interested, I relized Bass Northwest was only 5 blocks from Safeco field so we walked up to it, I was totaley overwhelmed by the selection of Basses, Spectors, Fenders, Yamaha, G&L, Dean, Musicman i could go on all day, Plus amps & and other things it was heaven, I did not buy a Bass though i will in the future as i plan on going back i did purchase two t-shirts though and they gave me some bumper stickers, So if you are ever in Seattle stop by you wont be dissapointed.

2. MJB

MJB

Mar 17, 2000
    Very cool Joe. I wish I had a store like BNW near me, GC would never see me again.

:D

3. Way cool!!! A friend of mine who has taken up bass will be going out to Seattle in the near future.I know he'll be stopping by BNW.When I had trouble finding the Bergantino web site I went to BassNW's site and hooked up from there.They have such a huge selection.It's unreal.It would be great to have a store like that in my area(however,I am pretty happy with the stores I already frequent.)Well,another reason to visit the west coast.

4. barroso

barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    Italia
    and think that i live here in .....italy....

5. ARGH!
    Last time I was in Seattle was last summer, but I was with a summer school trip, so I couldn't go look for BassNW!
    And before that, the last time I was there I wasn't interested in music or basses, so I didn't even KNOW about it. Grrr...
    I wonder if I'll be going there this summer...hehehe...maybe get some driving hours if I go on a li'l road trip with my uncle or mom or someone. Hehehe...
    "But this'll count towards SO many driving hours, and I need 50 before this August!" :D