For Sale Visual Sound Garage Tone "Chainsaw" Distortion (Overdrive)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by groovaholic, Dec 1, 2017.

1. groovaholic

groovaholic The louder the better. Supporting Member

Sep 19, 2004
    Mount Prospect, IL
    Price:
    Although this pedal says "distortion" I find it more of an aggressive overdrive, with a great amount of low-mid thump for use with bass.

It's a solidly built pedal, for easy money.

Only selling because it was an impulse purchase -- one of my favorite overdrives is the Visual Sound Open Road. This pedal sounds VERY similar -- but I already have an Open Road on my board, as well as a Nobels ODR-1 clone (the pedal that the Open Road is based upon) so I have this basic sound VERY well-covered.

I have the original box, warranty card, and spec sheet for this one.

Since it's not a common pedal, and I don't know if there are any sound clips available, I recorded one...
    I explain the signal chain and sequence of settings in the file description on Soundcloud:

VS Chainsaw 1.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  2. groovaholic

Sep 19, 2004
    Mount Prospect, IL
    Price drop!

3. groovaholic

Sep 19, 2004
    Mount Prospect, IL
    No price drops here; if I can't get $40 for this pedal, I'd prefer to keep it!

4. groovaholic

Sep 19, 2004
    Mount Prospect, IL
    Back on the block -- if you're interested, make any reasonable offer.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 25, 2021