Visual Sound H2O Chorus/Echo

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Duke of Prunes, Mar 17, 2002.

1. Duke of Prunes

Duke of Prunes Supporting Member

Jul 19, 2001
    Southborough, MA
    Has anyone tried this pedal? I like the idea of having two pedals in one; it could free up my headrush for looping. I've heard it's quite good but unfortuneately, most of those reviews were from guitarists. I already have an ebs unichorus, which is an excellent pedal, but if the H2O is a worthy replacement, it might be nice having one less pedal to carry around.
  2. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
  3. Mohawk Freak

Mohawk Freak

Mar 8, 2002
    Carl Martin? (spits in disgust). My guitarist bought a combinator (routing device with 8 programmable presets to manage many stompboxes). What a heap of S:eek:t!!! To cut a long story short, it emmitted this crackly poppy sound intermittantly which could ONLY have been the combinator (we made sure). Sent it back, got another..... SAME PROBLEM! Gave it to an electronic engineer to look at and the thing was made really cheaply. It didn't use proper relays and the main chip wasn't even mounted on the circuit board cos there wasn't space, so instead it had its legs splayed and wires individually soldered onto each one! What a botch job!!! Brilliant concept, shoddy construction!

Needless to say I'LL never buy a carl martin product!!