1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Visual Sound Jekyll & Hyde

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by kringle77, Sep 29, 2009.

1. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Just a really great dual function od/distortion pedal that is good for bass and guitar. Great sounding, great shape, comes with box. $80 Shipped in us.

2. groooooove

groooooove Supporting Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Long Island, NY
    wish i never sold mine!

bump for a great pedal.

3. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    a guitarist friend of mine has this pedal and it's the sh*t.

4. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Yeah, it is a good one. I have so many pedals and they are collecting dust so, Im cleaning the basement a bit. I may take this off the sale block. It really is nice.

Would trade for a keeley modded tube screamer. The one with all the mods. I bought my brother one for christmas a few years ago and really always wanted to buy myself one. I don't play mod 6 string very often though.

5. CDT

CDT

May 29, 2005
    triad, nc
    yeah and this pedal is the first one to give a solid state distortion sound I like..you can blend the tube and SS...lots of options. he runs it into a hot rod deluxe...anyway, you got me looking for some $$ lol...

6. kringle77

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    Going to ebay this weekend.