Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Voices Inside (Everything Is Everything) Willie Weeks Solo

Discussion in 'Tablature and Notation [BG]' started by fclefgeoff, Jan 25, 2006.

1. fclefgeoff

fclefgeoff Supporting Member

Jan 3, 2002
    Illinoize
    Anybody know where I can find this transcription online? It was featured in Bass Player Magazine Aug 2005 issue (mine is missing :mad: ).

I would prefer standard notation but I could live with tab, too.

Thanks.

EDIT: I found the article at Bass Player Mag online but they don't seem to have the transcription there.

2. j.a.e.r.i.p

j.a.e.r.i.p

Apr 8, 2007
    bump

3. AlexG

AlexG

Jan 14, 2005
    I'd also love to find notes for this, I generally don't care much for solos but Weeks' solo is just unbelievable.

4. anthomp

anthomp

Oct 22, 2005
    My pleasure

anthomp

5. Bump. Anybody able to help with this?

6. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Yeah, I got it, I'll try to get a scan up. You want it emailed?

7. DyerWolf

DyerWolf

Jun 3, 2007
    If you get the scan could you CC that to natedyer0(at)hotmail.com? Would greatly appreciate that! :)

8. Mo' Bass 00

Mo' Bass 00

Aug 15, 2006
    Could I by chance get a copy?:D

9. Mo' Bass 00

Mo' Bass 00

Aug 15, 2006
    Bump...............

10. I was unable to find the BP transcription, too, so I transcribed the solo myself.

Here's a first draft: Voices Inside (Everything Is Everything) - Willie Weeks.pdf

There are probably some mistakes, and I'd appreciate it if you guys could help me correct them. I was also too lazy to notate every single articulation mark, as there are a bunch of slides, bends, etc.

11. jsegu

jsegu

Oct 13, 2009
    May I also have a copy of this tablature? I really wanto to learn this song.

Thanks for your time!

jsegu

jpsegura@gmail.com

12. can i also have a copy please.:D

13. EjayMiguel

EjayMiguel

Nov 4, 2009
    I would appreciate a copy as well please! Please send it to efren_mgl@yahoo.com if possible thanks!:hyper:

14. Superdave, can I have a copy please?..I forgot to put my email address in mu previous post. Pleae send it to zenicus_30@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance.:)

15. Awesome! I was starting to transcribe this and was thinking that
    someone must have done this already. Glad I looked here!

16. Be sure to check this out.

17. Superdave

Superdave

Apr 20, 2003
    St. Louis, MO
    Yeah, my bad dudes. I can't find that issue, but once it turns up I'll bump the thread and send out copies.

18. ianrubes

ianrubes

Nov 24, 2010
    could somebody please post the chord changes for voices inside. love the tune, just don't have a trained ear. thanks in advanced