Voltage change for Eden heads (110V-220V)

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by booch, Jun 27, 2005.

1. booch

Aug 12, 2004
    How hard is it to change voltage (110V - 220V) for an Eden head? It seems you just have to replug some wires and play around with the fuse.

Anybody with an experience in this?

2. permagrin

May 1, 2003
    San Pedro, CA
    Excellent question for the Eden forum:

3. popinfresh

Dec 23, 2004
    Melbourne, Aus
    I'm pretty sure it's just swapping out a fuse and maybe changing a wire? I'm GAS'ing a Navigator, so i'll be going down that route soon..
  4. bassbinge

Sep 17, 2004
    new zealand
    yep! its a fuse change and switch around some wiring inside.
    There should be a wiring diagram on the inside of the top cover if not you can get the guff on how from eden techs.I did it on my Wt330 ,took all of about 15mins.
  5. booch

Aug 12, 2004

Does it involve soldering or some other operation requiring special equipment?
    Or can I just do it with a screwdriver?
  6. I'm positive there is no soldering involved, maybe not even a screwdriver.
    I remember a little while back, a TB memeber said he emailed Eden support and they sent him instructions on how to do it. Very simple! I would get onto Eden to make sure you do it properly.

7. panazza

Nov 23, 2003
    as someone said, you have to open the head and switch around some wiring... no soldering needed.
  8. bassbinge

Sep 17, 2004
    new zealand
    no soldering and screwdrivers just to open amp casing.slip on connecter plugs already in there just need to be swapped around.change fuse for voltage type(must be slow blow type i think)