1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Volume Pedal Trade Proposal

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by hearnow, Mar 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hearnow

hearnow

Feb 17, 2011
    Boulder, CO
    My Passive Ernie Ball VP JR
    for your Boss FV500H

I just switched to pedalboard-dom from multi effects, and this volume pedal is actually TOO responsive if you can believe it.

I miss the range on my Boss ME-50B and know this probably won't be the same, but I'd like to try if anyone has any interest

(or if an onlooker has insight on this)

I just got used to swelling a certain way :p

2. I have a Morley volume that you can set the minimum level on if you are interested?

3. also, did you try flicking the little switch inside the pedal that you can access with the heel down? there is a taper switch that changes from exponential (standard) to linear. best for swells.

4. hearnow

hearnow

Feb 17, 2011
    Boulder, CO
    @ Justin, I did switch that little switch.
    I'd just gotten so used to playing with the boss, and it cuts on way quicker, it's that what i really want is a BAD volume pedal lol
    cuz by the time my foot can get to volume position, there's no more attack left in my signal

@ munkeyfish, what's the model, I'll look into it

5. It is the Morley Little Alligator. I was typing from my cell earlier and forgot to list that, sorry about that.

6. hearnow

hearnow

Feb 17, 2011
    Boulder, CO
    Contemplating, I'll give you a pm if i'm down.

7. Stacey1461

Stacey1461 Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2005
    Reading PA
    if u want to sell out right let me know...

8. hearnow

hearnow

Feb 17, 2011
    Boulder, CO
    Still for trade bump~

9. hearnow

hearnow

Feb 17, 2011
    Boulder, CO
    this is now for sale~ traded a dif pedal for a FV300

70 shipped CONUS

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.