1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

volume pedal?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Zebra, Jul 5, 2005.

  1. Zebra


    Jun 26, 2005
    I have in mind a pedal that's basically a wah, except pressing on it will vary the volume, not mid frequencies. Like a controllable attack. Basically something to mess with while playing. I could see how I could use one.
    I've done a bit of looking around but I'm not sure if anything I've found is like this.
  2. Toasted


    May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    This product is called a volume pedal. It's basically exactly the same as the volume control in your bass, but with a foot treadle and in pedal format. The most popular ones are the Ernie Ball ones, and the cheapest are the bespeco ones.
  3. Agreed.

    The clue was in the question wasn't it? ;) ;)
  4. tplyons


    Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Yup, Morley and Dunlop make 'em too.

Share This Page