1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
    TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Volume pedals which one?!?!?

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Yamarc, Nov 17, 2002.

  1. Yamarc

    Yamarc Supporting Member

    Jun 25, 2002
    Okemos, MI
    I want a volume pedal for volume swells and onstage control without using my hands. I would be great to het something that does more than just volume, meaning: effects loop, tuner/bypass out, high gain, etc. There are a couple of choices as I see it, Dunlop high gain volume pedal (for louder volume swells, etc), Ernie ball 6168 mono volume pedal with tuner and bypass out switch (does anyone know what this extra out will do?), Visual volume pedal (heard reliability issues), and whatever else you can think of. What i want to know is if any of these will take away from my tone? What does Anthony Jackson use, he has great taste!, Thanks

Share This Page