1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. We are aware of an issue affecting search results for classifieds searches and advanced search functions.  Actively working on a fix, thanks for your patience!

Von York strings

Discussion in 'Strings [BG]' started by Bassist Jay, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Bassist Jay

Bassist Jay

Dec 28, 2009
    Sterling, CO.
    Endorsed by K.B. Guitars, Nordstrand Audio Pickups, Von York Strings and Gallien-Krueger Amps.
    Hey all, I just wanted to make this post about Von York strings. Through the guitar company I work for, Killer B Guitars, I was able to meet the owner of Von York through our owner. He had given me some strings to try out for both my 4 and 5 string basses, and my guitars. I was really impressed with the strings and was offered an endorsement deal with Von York Strings. I'm also endorsed by Killer B Guitars as well and these strings pair up quite nicely with them.

To me, this is a major accomplishment. When I started playing as a kid, I never thought I would be in this position. Right now, I feel incredibly blessed and am thankful for these companies putting their faith in me to represent them well.

This also feels good to prove all the naysayers wrong. For those in my past that did nothing but try and discourage me from accomplishing my goals as a musician or who said that I would never be good enough to do anything of relevance.

Thanks everyone for listening to my rant and allowing me to tell about my accomplishment.

Here is the link to the Von York artist page. I'm the last one on the bottom but, at least I'm there.
    Von York Endorsed Artists

Attached Files:

SBello likes this.
  2. Congrats on your accomplishments!
    Always pursue your dreams and don't listen to anybody about what you can or can't do.

Now, tell us about von York strings. What is special about them? Can you compare them to something widely available?

trothwell likes this.
  3. Maybe it's time for you to add all this to your personal profile under "Disclosures"?

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 20, 2021