SOLD Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus

Discussion in 'For Sale: Effects and Pedals' started by Hyper-sloth, Jan 3, 2018.

1. Hyper-sloth

Hyper-sloth Supporting Member

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    Price:
    $100
    Hey all!
    I have up for sale a VooDoo II + power supply. I am selling the power supply with a power cable & also include the pedaltrain mounting brackets and cables.
    It's in great shape.

I will trade for a CIOKS DC5.

VooDoo PS.jpg
    As far as trades go, I am wanting a Neve DI. Have a Radial but want that.
    Other interests are as follows:
    Looking for a compressor smaller than my Markbass, and one that doesn't need a wallwart. I would like to try an Empress. Would love an Origin but that's a little out of my current budget.
    I would like a Swell Tube drive, if any of my other for sales are interesting to you
    (I can add cash otherwise). I had a B-Pro 1 that I really dug and miss, would prefer the Lower gain version (B-Drive). Also would like the newer Myco Bepa.

I could go for an MXR M82 Envelope Filter...had one before and I liked it.Also the EBS BassIQ seems cool.

Shoot any other drives if you want; I've owned and don't want an English Muff'n, Darkglass, EBS Valvedrive (Killer but HUGE!!) Tonehammer, Barbershop, Phat Phuck.

I will ship out next business day, USPS. Price is for CONUSA only, everyone else, let's chat!
    Thanks for looking,
    A

Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
  2. larrygs

larrygs Supporting Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Costa Rica
    Hi @Hyper-sloth

I'm interested on the power supply, I will DM you (shipping to FL).

BTW, you should try an Aguilar TLC as a compressor.

Larry

Hyper-sloth likes this.
  3. Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    PM replied.
    I had a TLC. a few years ago, killer slap, very good but I am looking for something less clean and transparent.
    Thanks!

4. Hyper-sloth

Apr 3, 2008
    Tampa, FL
    And sold!

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 21, 2022