Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Vote for my band! It only takes 5 seconds...

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by Phyrexian, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Hey guys,

this is a little off-topic but what the heck.

Hey guys,

I don't know if you know my band (probably not, we're from Belgium, haha), Ashville (heavy stoner core, mixing metal and stonerrock)? Check out this mp3: http://users.skynet.be/sky87290/music/ashville.mp3.

Anyway, I'm here to ask you a favor. We played another rockrally friday night. We rocked the stage and the jury really seemed to enjoy what we did. Beside the jury there's also the 'audience-price' that needs to be won. You can vote for us at the website of the organisation. All you need to do is surf to http://www.arendonkzingt.be/ select 'Ashville' and click Stem (= vote) before friday. The poll is on the left-hand side of the site. If we win this contest we play as an opening band for Zornik (a huge rock band in Belgium!!!... quite an effort for an underground band, huh!)

thanks for voting!!

cu around,

Bart

2. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    5 seconds?
    yeah, but 5 seconds i'll never get back.

3. Maybe you can do it in 3 seconds... :rolleyes: :)

4. Gia

Gia

Feb 28, 2001
    roseability
    i can't take that risk.

5. Your losing. But I voted. Good luck.

6. Thanks! Yups we're third so far... stupid thing is that the other bands are locals and they've got way toooooo many groupies :eyebrow:

7. Benjamin Strange

Benjamin Strange Commercial User

Dec 25, 2002
    New Orleans, LA
    Owner / Tech: Strange Guitarworks
    Brilliant. :D

Now, isn't it morally wrong for us to vote for you for when we haven't heard your band, and are uninformed about what we are voting for? Come now, look what kind of mess that mentality got us in here in America. I'm sorry, but I just can't bring myself to throw my vote away again.

8. Hehehe :)
    I'm from Belgium. Trust me ;)
    Anyway, I think I've given' quite some information about my band; I even included a mp3... Check us out if you like heavy rock.

9. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    Heavy rock intimidates me.