1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

VOX AC4TVH guitar amp head and matching VOX V112TV Cabinet MINT AS NEW!! $275.00!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Other Stuff (Not bass related)' started by Mrfstop, Jan 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    ****** FOR PICKUP IN THE UPSTATE, NY AREA*******
    i DO NOT HAVE THE BOXES FOR THESE, SHIPPING COULD BE FAIRLY COSTLY. BEST BET WOULD BE FOR A BUYER TO PICK THEM UP IN THE UPSTATE, NY AREA IF POSSIBLE.

I am selling my as new mint mint mint VOX Guitar amplifier head and matching 112 Cabinet.
    I Bought this not long ago and maybe played it under an hour in my home.
    These retail every day new for $370 plus shipping...
    Never in stores locally...why buy it online and possibly pay shipping or risk damages?
    Grab these mint VOX items while ya can!!

This true tube head is amazing!!
    Paired with the matching cab it will be a dream come true when practicing at home? Jamming with a friend? Recording?
    It had a great tone range and can be dialed in for many tones....
    I LOVE THIS SET UP!!!
    But, I play bass and only dabble with guitar....
    So this gets no use and now will make someone else happy.

REDUCED PRICE IS FIRM!!!! $250.00 CASH PURCHASE IN PERSON ONLY.
    NO TRADES!!!

Here is the info from the mfg on the head and cab.
    ======================================================================================
    The Vox AC4TVH Tube Amp Head arrived nearly 50 years after the debut of the AC4 guitar amplifier in 1961. The AC4TVH guitar amp head is an all-tube practice amp with remarkable self control. This up-to-date Class A amplifier retains the distinctive EL84 power tube of the original AC4 amp and features a 12AX7-powered preamp. The sophisticated sound is unmistakably Vox, delivering distinctively British top-end tone.Simple and sexy, the Vox AC4TVH guitar amp head wears its pedigree proudly. The amp's cabinetry features the same TV-front design first used on the classic 1958 Vox AC15, and still used on the Vox AC15H1TV Heritage Series. One of the challenges confronting an all-tube amp is retaining full tone at lower volumes. To solve this issue, the Vox amp head features a built-in power attenuator, with 4-watt, 1-watt and 1/4-watt output levels--ensuring you never lose that classic tube tone, even at the lowest listening levels. Pair your Vox AC4TVH head with the Vox V112TV cabinet for the ultimate practice amp.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Vox V112TV speaker cabinet is fitted with a custom-made Celestion 12" speaker. Its sophisticated sound is unmistakably Vox, delivering that distinctively British top-end tone.As part of the modern classic guitar series, this guitar speaker cab was designed to complement the AC4TVH head for powerful, vintage tone. Vox rolled out the AC4 amplifier back in 1961. Nearly fifty years later, they reissued the Vox V112TV guitar speaker cab which will get that classic cutting sound that's retro, chic, and all Vox.

VOXAC4TVH-V112TV2use.

2. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Killer guitar amp and cab for a sweet low price. bump :)

3. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    local upstate NY bump....worth the drive to grab it...amazing head and cab for low low price...as new.

4. Mr Matt

Mr Matt Supporting Member

Jan 18, 2005
    Washington State
    mrt.

5. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    hahahah awesome matt...classic mister T! sporting the VOX Ba bling :)

6. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    PRICE REDUCED BUMP!
    Available for pickup only in upstate, NY area.
    now only $250 as new condition!! :)

7. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Thank god it is the weekend bumperoonie :p

8. Souperman08

Souperman08

Sep 26, 2010
    Gah, if only you could ship.......

9. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Will shoot ya a pm.

10. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    YOU know ya want to come pick up this killer VOX for a killer price..NOW ONLY $250!!!!
    Mr T says so :)

mrt.

11. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Hump day bump for a great price on a killer VOX head and cab :D

12. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    Happy Thoisday bumpage. If ya live anywhere near upstate NY, this is one awesome price for a mint VOX guitar head and cab.
    I guess we could maybe talk shipping on your dime if interested?

13. Mrfstop

Mrfstop

Jan 26, 2006
    New York
    SOLD earlier today to a local craigslist buyer...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.