1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Vox Amplug 2 (not the bass one)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by mwbassace, Dec 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. mwbassace

mwbassace

Jul 26, 2010
    N.W. Ohio
    Hi TB'ers. My son got me one for xmas but he got me the AC30 one by mistake. But before swapping it for the bass model I figured lets check it out. The AC30 sounds damn good with all my basses (they are all passive). The gain offers a very nice overdrive growl & the tone control has good versatility, rolled off w/the G&L (w/chromes) & Fender P w/rounds. Add some brightness w/the Ibanez Artcore w/rounds. And all the effects sound good too (there's 3 versions of each chorus, delay, verb & 2 tremolo's). I'm using Sennheiser 280's for my phones. I could see using this to record with, as long as the phones jack is adequate for use w/a mixer/interface. Still would like to get a bass version though, as it's got neat features too. My boy did good!

zbigniew likes this.