SOLD Vox Cougar Rare

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by magic8161, Aug 18, 2017.

Tags:
  1. magic8161

magic8161 Supporting Member

Mar 4, 2003
    Milwaukee
    Price:
    Strings:
    I just got this bass back form the luthier and it plays great!!! Action is Awesome!!! its not the prettiest but its cool. I have not owned it but a day or two when I decided to have it fixed. It wasnt cheap to fix. Reset the neck, new frets. clean electronics,set up. etc etc. cracks and holes in places that are or are not supposed to be there I think. lol Its pretty rough just so you know. someone had a plate put on the back to get to the electronice better. luithier said it was a Awesome idea. made his job easy in that department. No case but will pack it well. looking to trade for a 4 string only. shoot me a offer who knows. I dont need it. it was one of them impulse things. You know I had to have it kind of thing fixed.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 26, 2021