1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

VT BAss Deluxe It,s posible tuning in quiet mode trough the Parallel output?

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by DiegoVargas, Dec 22, 2018.

1. DiegoVargas

DiegoVargas

Dec 22, 2018
    Buenos Aires
    I gonna buy a VT Bass Deluxe very soon, and i want to know a little bit more about it. Can someone ask a question about that device?
    I wanna plug a tuner in the parallel output of the VT Bass Deluxe, but i want to make the tuning operation in silence. The question is: If i put the level of the VTBD at 0, when i disengage the effect (Bypass mode) will be the volume in the XLR output and in the 1/4 output equal 0? And then, whem i recall a preset, the volume rise to the stored preset level?

2. DiegoVargas

DiegoVargas

Dec 22, 2018
    Buenos Aires
    The post is about to avoid the need of two tuners. I mean one before channel A input for the main bass, another one for the B input for the Fretless.