Vtbp-201s users speak up.

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by BiigM, Jan 23, 2009.

1. synaesthesia

synaesthesia

Apr 13, 2004
    UK
    Try your 750 preamp only to a mixing board and check that it is not faulty.

2. BiigM

BiigM

Nov 11, 2007
    Denmark
    I go direct from it at least twice a month and havn't heard any troubles. But I will test it for sure. Does it seem unreasonable that there's such a difference in high end between the 2?

Sorry for the weird post before..I was posting from my cell :)

3. JoelEoM

JoelEoM

Mar 11, 2002
    Lancaster, PA
    i have one running into a yamaha P5000 bridged into an eden D410XLT. i play flats, and dont like a lot of high end, and ive found that i have to keep the treble rolled almost all the way back, and the tweeter attenuator on my cab is almost the whole way back too. it probably has more to do with the 18v preamp in my cirrus than anything else, but the demeter is just so clean that i can deal with the highs. the demeter seems to be a good match for that power amp too, though i think it needs the internal trim pot rolled back a bit.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Sep 28, 2021