1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

VTC Becoming Standard on Sadowsky Metros?

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RunngDog, Jun 11, 2007.

1. RunngDog

RunngDog

Jan 22, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    I noticed that over half the Metros currently listed in stock at Roger's website include VTC, and that the upcharge for VTC on those seems to be only $75 (versus $150 to add VTC to a Metro without it). Is the VTC in these instruments being added in Japan, and if so, do you think Roger is moving to make VTC more of a standard part of the Metro package?

2. bikeplate

bikeplate Supporting Member

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

Not too sure. I know many want it so more are coming already installed. My new Hybrid has it standard. Its a great bass. Im not a fan of the VTC but I do understand its usefullness and resale appeal. Id contact Kevin by fone or email for a report

Rob

M1802.jpg

3. oh yes, of course, another gratuitous shot of your new Metro Hybrid....

that bass ROCKS, which is why... you suck, Rob...:p

;) :D

4. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

LOL. Was gonna post of pic of my gorgeous mug but I thought the bass was a better idea

Rob

5. LutherHeggs00

LutherHeggs00

Apr 11, 2006
    God, you're killing be with this bass pic. I'm gonna have to start wearing a bib when I visit TB.

Beautiful.

6. ahhhh...makes me think of that shot of you and Roger Sadowsky with your white modern 24....

YIKES! Thank God, the beautiful bass draws your eyes away...well, sort of....(*must resist....mm-ust rrr-ee-SIST! *)

:D

7. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

LOL, Pil. Got my handicap down to 4.4!!

Rob

8. sweet, Rob...

ahhh, to be able to get to the course more than 4 times a year (finding it harder and harder to do these days)

I got new grips for my clubs for Christmas...haven't put them on yet...;)...(have to blame my 15 handicap on SOMETHING) :D

I DID manage to dig out 3 tree stumps this weekend ;)

9. I'm actually looking to buy the new hybrid - can I ask what that set up ran you? I know they start at $1990 - $2730. I actually want one just like yours!
    Thanks!
    WK

10. bikeplate

Jun 7, 2001
    Upstate NY
    HI

PM me for details

Rob

11. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Mar 5, 2021