1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

W-Music Releases New Rockboard Range for 2018

Discussion in 'News & PR' started by TalkBass, Dec 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. TalkBass

TalkBass News Poster

Mar 12, 2004
    The new 2018 RockBoard® pedalboard series has been completely re-designed. We set out to create a pedalboard that is lightweight, rigid and rugged, allowing for the use of a multitude of pedals as well as power supply mounting solutions unique to this ingenious aluminum construction. Based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame, this design needs no welded seams. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight.

The new RockBoard® pedalbords will neither bend nor wiggle. The innovative slot-based design works equally well with standard mounting solutions as with the new RockBoard® Quick Mount pedal mounting plates (sold separately). The slots also let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a need and tidy setup. Additionally, any power supply can either be mounted underneath the board surface, or using the optional RockBoard® The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard® 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard® Module patch bays. With seven sizes ranging from 46 cm (18 1/8") to 102 cm (40 3/16") in width we are sure you will find the perfect board for your needs. All sizes are available with either gig bag or flight case.

The following RockBoard® models and optional accessories will be available from January 2018 onwards:

• RockBoard® DUO 2.1
    • RockBoard® TRES 3.1
    • RockBoard® QUAD 4.1
    • RockBoard® QUAD 4.2
    • RockBoard® CINQUE 5.2
    • RockBoard® CINQUE 5.3
    • RockBoard® CINQUE 5.4

For more information, please visit:

www.rockboard.de/de/Home.html

www.w-distribution.de

RBO_B_31_TRES_C (1).

RBO_B_41_QUAD_B.

2. packhowitzer

packhowitzer 155mm of pure destruction

Apr 20, 2011
    Atlanta
    looks good

3. Fun Size Nick

Fun Size Nick

Feb 21, 2006
    Hong Kong
    Hmmmm....website doesn't show these as yet?

They look nice, I'm very interested to know the weight of each model. These are not quite as direct a rip-off of Mono's boards as the old Rockboards were of Pedaltrain's boards, so that's positive :laugh:

4. XLunacy

XLunacy

Nov 28, 2013
    France
    You had my curiosity, now you have my attention :bassist:

RBO_B_MODUL_3_01.

dheafey and BrBss like this.
  5. BluesyCat

BluesyCat I'm irresistible. Gold Supporting Member

Jul 28, 2006
    Torrance, California
    Staff: Bass Gear Magazine
    I'm curious!

6. GMC

GMC

Jan 1, 2006
    Walmer
    Lovin the new angled flat midi cables...that's really sweet. Nice to see a decent 24x16" pedal board...why on earth Pedal train have dropped their PT3...it was pretty much perfect. So hopefully Warwick can mop up on PT's odd choices. I like the neatness of the power interface modules...a bit pricey and ultimately a little pointless apart from looking very neat. Their new power block options look a little teenage bedroom warrior instead of touring and giging monster...so I think Warwick should consider expanding into Voodoo's territory. Who is going to buy a big £200 24x16" board and then power it from what looks like a glorified one spot?

7. Bassheart365

Bassheart365 Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2014
    Northern California aka Paradise
    "Funk Not Only Moves, It Removes"
    Available in US?