1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Wacky CL ad

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by ::::BASSIST::::, Oct 5, 2009.

1. ::::BASSIST::::

::::BASSIST:::: Progress Not Perfection.

Sep 2, 2004
    Vancouver, BC Canada
    If you read all this you deserve some kind of 'hero biscuit' or something.

The drugs, oh yes, the drugs:

:rolleyes::eyebrow::scowl::atoz::rollno:

2. There is a psychological term for certain mentally ill people where writing like that is a common trait. I forget what it is though.

3. Stumbo

Stumbo Wherever you go, there you are. Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 11, 2008
    the Cali Intergalctic Mind Space
    Song Surgeon slow downer software- full 4 hour demo
    Mentally ill? Mostly grammatically ill. Kinda fixed it.

4. Loel

Loel Blazin' Acadian

Oct 31, 2004
    :D:D:he!he! Plastic award winning, Average White Band

5. CharlieDog

CharlieDog

May 29, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    Stumbo, I should give you some kind of medal for doing that.

6. fenderx55

fenderx55

Jan 15, 2005
    NYC/Queens
    Can we postulate what this guy looks like/what his "Chaos" sounds like? Because that would be fun. Photoshop contest, anyone?

7. I'm not sure who is most mentally ill... the guy who wrote it or the guy who fixed it. ;)

8. WOW!!!!

And that writing style *almost* sounds like what's called "word salad" in the psychotic world. it pretty much means it's a mixture of seemingly meaningful words that together signify basically nothing. It's nowhere near severe enough to be considered that, as it's just some dumb stoner kid rambling incessantly, and is (probably) not crazy.

9. H2ODog

H2ODog

Sep 30, 2003
    Roseville, CA
    This gave me a headache just reading it.

10. Greyvagabond

Greyvagabond Supporting Member

Aug 17, 2007
    Los Angeles
    There's two minutes of my life I'll never get back. Holy god, I want to meet this guy. What a character.

11. Calebmundy

Calebmundy

Apr 5, 2007
    Nashville
    If I lived in the area, I would DEFINITELY contact this guy for an audition. I would have to see it in person. I would DEFINITELY NOT go alone.

12. loend68

loend68 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2008
    NH
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses, T.C. Electronics
    +1,000,000

You have way more patience than I do. I didn't even want to finish reading it, let alone go back and take it apart piece by piece to correct it.....

13. TBrett

TBrett

Nov 3, 2007
    Toronto, Canada
    My eyes are bleeding...

14. That made my brain hurt. The scary thing is that there is probably some one else out in the world that will read it and go "yea, man, that's what I've been looking for"

15. Yeah. That guy 46 years old, sitting in his mothers attic and freebasing carburetor cleaner.

16. p0werslav3

p0werslav3

Feb 21, 2009
    Phoenix, AZ
    W

T

F

17. southernrocker

southernrocker Banned

Apr 4, 2009
    I feel stupider after reading that!

18. **** it, I'm in. I'm going ot the audition packing though, and could use a getaway driver just in case it gets hairy.

19. At least you actually got through it. The ALL CAPS proved to be too much for me.. the grammar was just the icing on the dufus cake. I can see where where one poster went in and took all the CAPS down to lower case... that's an improvement... sorta..

:smug:

20. sigarrific